The number of readers of this blog continues to grow at a rapid speed and we get a healthy stream of postings of discussions, news and jobs. However, due to a recent increase in spam on this blog we’ve had to delete postings and even remove & block some comments.
Here are guidelines for posting on this blog:
- The blog is primarily intended to start… discussions! Therefore please take some effort to phrase your idea, thought or observation in such a way that responses are encouraged.
- Do not make multiple posts of the same item.
- Do not blatantly promote your company, product, weblog or yourself.
- Please do not promote other groups, conferences or simply provide links to external reports. If there is something worthwhile to be found elsewhere, please post the premise so it can be discussed here.
- Posts that are off-topic will be removed
- Multiple off topic/solicitation postings will result in reporting as spam.